Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

1 Year of Maintenance...Done!

12 months.


52 weeks.


365 days.


8,760 hours.


I have officially maintained my goal weight for one year.  Whew!


I've maintained my weight between 135 lbs and 145 lbs.


I originally posted my accountability goal HERE back in January.


My goal?

To sign up and join the The National Weight Control Registry (NWCR), having maintained my 111 lb loss for 1 year.  I'll be signing up this weekend.

By the way, did you see the Band Superstars Blog today?

It's my chance to tell my band story and for me shout as loud as I can, just like Mary Katherine Gallagher: "SOOPAH-STAH!"

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another milestone. I keep saying this: thank you so much for sharing so much of yourself with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are together on this, I am signing up as well, a year of maintenance for me to

    Woo hoo we are sisters in the journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your star shines brightly on the Superstar blog!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Cece here. I say it often, but it's so inspiring to have you stay with the community and give us all hope that we too can join you in maintenance if we keep moving toward our goal. Thank you and congratulations for a successful year of maintenance!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Loved the answers you gave, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great in maintenance. I am close to the one year mark on this go round of maintenance. I was with the registry for five years or so until I went over goal and then I dropped out. Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!
    You are such a role model!

    And please don't forget to show us the ring too! A little bling always cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!!! What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a great year :o) and. Loved your superstar post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's amazing! Totally deserved! You are a SUPERSTAR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, what a great acheivement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on maintaining for the last year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete