Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Weigh-in Day & Some Craftiness

Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Today's Weight: 140.6 lbs

I am starting to notice that if I keep my self busy and not sit mindlessly in front of the TV that I am less likely to eat the entire contents of my refrigerator.  It's only taken me about two years to realize this. Sigh.

So I got my craftiness on last night and made a sleeve for my new iPad 2.  Are you crafty too? I wanna know.

PS: on a completely separate note, go read this post from our wonderful Amy.

7 comments:

  1. Nope. I wish I were. I'm just cook-y and bake-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crafty I get it from my mother. In fact today I making her some really cool snowmen cupcakes for her birthday party tomorrow. So stay tuned. I love to crochet and do counted cross stitch, I do that whenever I can find time to sit still, which while in weight loss mode is not very damn often I tell you!

    I love the sleeve, I have an IPAD 2 as well, but I have a Trident cover for it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cross stitch :o) and sometimes when I am feeling really crafty, I make all my own Christmas cards and birthday cards. But it has been a little while.

    Maybe I can do that again and. Will stop eating the house out? Now that would just make too much sense :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so not crafty... but I like Ronnie, I can cook and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weigh in girl!! Great job once again.

    I can knit. I enjoy it, but I don't knit constantly. I also note when I'm watching TV I am snackier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh that's so cute..you could totally sell those! I'd buy one for my Ipad..the $70 cover from the store works like crap!

    ReplyDelete