Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Weigh-in Day & Some Craftiness

Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Today's Weight: 140.6 lbs

I am starting to notice that if I keep my self busy and not sit mindlessly in front of the TV that I am less likely to eat the entire contents of my refrigerator.  It's only taken me about two years to realize this. Sigh.

So I got my craftiness on last night and made a sleeve for my new iPad 2.  Are you crafty too? I wanna know.

PS: on a completely separate note, go read this post from our wonderful Amy.

8 comments:

  1. Nope. I wish I were. I'm just cook-y and bake-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crafty I get it from my mother. In fact today I making her some really cool snowmen cupcakes for her birthday party tomorrow. So stay tuned. I love to crochet and do counted cross stitch, I do that whenever I can find time to sit still, which while in weight loss mode is not very damn often I tell you!

    I love the sleeve, I have an IPAD 2 as well, but I have a Trident cover for it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crafty gene skipped right over me. My mom could make anything out of nothing, and my sister can sew an entire outfit in one afternoon. I'm sad that I didn't get any of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cross stitch :o) and sometimes when I am feeling really crafty, I make all my own Christmas cards and birthday cards. But it has been a little while.

    Maybe I can do that again and. Will stop eating the house out? Now that would just make too much sense :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so not crafty... but I like Ronnie, I can cook and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weigh in girl!! Great job once again.

    I can knit. I enjoy it, but I don't knit constantly. I also note when I'm watching TV I am snackier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh that's so cute..you could totally sell those! I'd buy one for my Ipad..the $70 cover from the store works like crap!

    ReplyDelete