Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Pits.

Pssst....

Come over here....a little closer....OK....good.

Can we talk about my armpits for a minute?

When I was a fatty, the pits were nice and flat and easily shaved.  No problem what so ever.

Now?

The pits are actually PITS.  They go in now and are very cavernous.  Try shaving shaving those bad boys.  It's practically impossible.  I lift that skin, I bend it, I stretch it, and I can't seem to get all that hair.

So, any tips? Any secrets to share on how to clear cut these bad boys so that I don't scare the cute little old ladies at Jazzercise with my hairy pits?

I guess I could always braid 'em and bead 'em....ooooh or make one tiny ponytail under each arm?  Fashion trends of the future!

12 comments:

  1. Have you thought about laser removal? It's gotten more affordable recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! I never shave my pits. I use Veet (or Nair). It works wonders. I also use it on my legs. I'm afraid of cutting myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olay has a new cream I just saw a commercial for it, warning - haven't personally tried it yet! - it's a facial hair remover, I'm assuming it's like nair or something ... it may work on the pits too!

    Also - LOVE the piechart today. SOOOO True.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha.. i know huh... weird moments happen like that to me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, thanks for the laugh today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, thanks for the laugh :o) but on a serious note, try the hair removal creams, they do an alright job and no chance of slicing into your pits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I just asked my husband last week, "My armpits now are actual pits, how in the world am I supposed to shave them." He had no answers for me. :) Maybe I'll try a cream. Thanks for making me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA! See, this is why we couldn't do without you. We don't think of these things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your post DEFINITELY just made me palpate my armpit while reading to see how fatty mine is. HAHAHA!!! That's a first!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use one of those safe trimmers ( the kind you won't nick your self with) but it leaves a stubble so that my not be your choice. Go for the laser you can get is dirt cheap on groupon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not shave your legs all winter?! I don't know, but I think I'd be a real beast if I went that long!

    ReplyDelete