Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Special Post Holiday Weigh-In...

I am back from seven fun-filled days in the land of Mickey Mouse.

I had a BLAST!

My food choices weren't the best...

There were cookies, lots of cookies...

There were DELICIOUS cheese blintzes for breakfast: YUMMY!
There were Dunkin' Donuts, croissants, and an ice cream sundae at McDonald's.

BUT, there was also Zumba, Just Dance 3, and a 3+ mile walk mixed in...and don't forget all that walking around the theme parks.

I also drank water like it was my job.  I was up to 100+ oz each day.  I now know where each and every bathroom is located on Disney Property.

Therefore, here's today's weight: 141.1 lbs.

That's up 2.3 lbs since last weigh-in.  Not too bad at all.  I was honestly expecting something much higher.

I'm off to Jazzercise this morning.  Back on track.

I'll be doing a vacation recap tomorrow for you.  There are lots of pics to share!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to see some pics. Happy New Year!! I love the Magic Kingdom too. It's been too long since I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! I'm sad to have missed seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too indulged quite a bit over the holidays and showed no gain. What a shock!

    The difference is that you PLANNED for an antcipated eating off plan. What a difference that makes in our lives now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week sounds great and you're still under goal. Nice way to start the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great trip. 2.3lbs is nothing. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too bad at ALL, especially since it's in your maintenance range! :)

    ReplyDelete