Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, July 25, 2011

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

First of all, thank you all for your kind comments on my last "sad" post.  It seems that I may have the genetic cards stacked against me on this one.  Stay tuned.

Second, I think that I am FINALLY starting to see myself as "skinny."  FINALLY!  I've been a size 4/6 for over 7 months now...so it's taken awhile for my body image to catch up.

I may still feel like the fat girl on the inside, but I am happy to report that this photo from last night's Trailer Trash party has helped me see the light.

11 comments:

  1. You are definately a skinny!!! Love the over the shirt bra-look - priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are skinny!!!

    The masking tape is a nice touch!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 25, 2011

    Ha Ha- great choice for the party. Yup, you are a skinny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely healthy and thin! Hilarious costume! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skinny-Mini ... look at those skinny legs !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! You look sooo trashy (ie, perfect!) I love the duct tape on the skirt! And yes, you are skinny darlin. Enjoy the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see two skinny chicks in that picture. You have skinny legs. In my recent pictures I noticed that I have fatty/knobby knees. You survived the plague of loose skin!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo skinny! Enjoy it and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pic. You look great, and it looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete