Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thinking About Chicago...Are you attending B.O.O.B.S. 2.0?

I am really looking forward to seeing you all in Chicago at B.O.O.B.S. 2.0.  I have been checking out the airfares and it's never cheap to fly out of my small town airport....sigh...time to start pinching my pennies.

We are so lucky to have an amazing team of ladies organizing the event for us again this year. 

Last year's B.O.O.B.S. was AMAZING.  I can't wait to meet all the new bandsters too.

My roomie is Stephanie from Electric Lady Band.  We get along well...we're both the early to bed, early to rise kinda gals.  But you never know...we could be corrupted to party all night long...fo' sure.  Worried that you don't have a roomie? Don't worry, our fabulous organizers can help you out with that.

So, if you're a banded blogger and haven't checked it out yet, head on over the the B.O.O.B.S. site.  After all, who wouldn't want to meet up with all of these lovely banded ladies?!?

12 comments:

  1. I'm coming! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you'll be there. :)

    Pretty sure I will be passing through your "little" town some time this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there...I'm rooming with Dawnya, Pamela and Brandi (Justawalflower). I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! I can't wait to see everyone again. I remember how absolutely beautiful (and super tiny) you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( NOT COMING, MAY BE NEXT YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there! My roomie is Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be there!! I can't wait!!
    My roomie is Nikki!

    I look forward to meeting all your ladies that inspire me every darn day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Checking in late because of Blogger issues, but I am sooooo there!!!

    ReplyDelete