Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Do You Know What I Am Thankful For?

I am thankful because:
  • I am no longer sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • I can go swimming without a big cover up.
  • I feel more healthy and am no longer winded when I walk to the mailbox.
  • I don't feel like I am dieting just because I am eating less. 
  • Sleep quality at night is better than ever...and no more naps during the day! I am no longer sleeping my life away.
  • I enjoy shopping for tiny size 4/6 clothes, I don't have to settle for a piece of clothing that looks "just OK" 
  • I can walk past the candy dish at work. 
  • I stay hydrated with actual WATER, no Coke Classic or Mountain Dew for me anymore.
  • I park in the furthest parking space instead of driving around for 5 minutes looking for the closest spot. 
  • Lane Giant (Bryant) is no longer my only option for decent work/professional clothes. 
  • I do not dread formal events, I can't wait to dress up!
  • I am no longer dependent on my high blood pressure medications. 
  • I don't mind climbing the stairs at work.
  • Food no longer has as much power over me.

    4 comments:

    1. Good for you! Congrats!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm thankful for YOU! :) Great list truly.

      The biggest thing I'm thankful for at 53 lbs lost is my back pain is non-existant. I do occasionally have knee pain now when I zumba, but I'm learning to watch my form better and I love the workout!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You have so much to be thankful for and it's funny how I feel the same way about so many of them myself. You are such an inspiration for so many and I am so glad you are always so positive! Keep it up!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am thankful I have found your blog site! I am just beginning this process and have started a blog. I look forward to reading your posts and others as they are truly inspirational. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete