Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Workout Wednesday! **pic added**

I see that there are already some new posts out in the interwebs for Workout Wednesday this morning.

Here are a few of my favorites so far today:
  • Plush Belle is rocking the kettebell workout HERE
  • Dawnya is sporting her workout glow HERE
Here I am sporting my post-Jazzercise "glow."
What are you doing today for activity and exercise?

Maybe park farther away from the store when you go shopping today? 

Maybe take a 15 minute walk around the neighborhood? 

Every little bit helps and adds up to a healthier YOU.

4 comments:

  1. Keep encouraging us. I need it! Today I will get in a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I will have to remember to take a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walking in the sun! woke up to the most beautiful day on the westcoast!

    Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought myself a nice healthy lunch today (steamed spicy shrimp and a side of brussels sprouts), so I will have plenty of time during my lunch break to go for a walk. The weather is beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete