Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shoe Shopping!

I bought some cute shoes this week that I thought I would share with you.  

When I weighed 256+ lbs, I wore size 9 or 9.5 wide shoes.  Now I wear 7 or 7.5 regular width.

I notice that it's a lot easier to wear high heels when I don't have to carry around an extra 111 lbs.  Amazing!

Both are 4" heels:


Of course, here's my cat, Pemberley, snoopervising the shoe modeling :)

10 comments:

  1. I've read that shoe sizes don't change with weight loss but I know that mine does change. Very pretty shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U went down 2 shoe sizes?! That is crazy! I hope my size 11 do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, those are hottza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! I've lost 108 pounds, and my feet haven't changed. :( I'm jealous! Where'd you get your shoes from? I'm loving the first pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never worn heels... I love the first pair. I think this summer I will be looking to buy my first pair. LOL, them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I'm getting better with the heels. Every pound gone they get a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please tell me your cat's name is a Jane Austen throwback to the ever amazing Mr. Darcy's estate!

    ReplyDelete