Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What fill?

Just a quick post between leaving work and heading off to lapband support group tonight...

I got my 2nd fill today. .7cc for a grand total of 5.7cc in my 10cc band. Onwards to 24hrs liquids!

For about an hour after the fill I could feel good restriction. Then out of nowhere....I was hungry. Not just a little hungry, but more hungry than I have been since before surgery! whoa! What's up with that?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you Sista! My restriction usually disappears in about a week, I currently have 5cc in my 10cc band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is weird that it would happen so suddenly. This close to a fill I'd have a protein shake and see if that curbs it!

    ReplyDelete