Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Heart Taco Bell!

Have I ever told you how much I love Taco Bell?

It's cheap, tasty, and easy to find out the nutrition facts on their website HERE

Here's my usual order. I take it home or to work and mix it up in a bowl:

Chicken Soft Taco (minus tortilla)
Pintos n' cheese (minus red sauce)
Calories: 260
Fat: 13
Protein: 19

Price: $1.78

Open: 9am-4am

LOVE IT! I eat there about once or twice a week.

7 comments:

  1. Me too! I tried some of their healthy Fresco options before surgery and I loved them! A soft chicken ranchero taco fresco style was 170 calories and only 4g of fat. I thought I would miss the sour cream and cheese, but it was really good and had tons of flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so good! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hear people dog on taco bell but I love it too. My go to item is the bean burrito. Talk about a cheap, filling lunch for not too many calories! And yes, I love that they have all their nutritional info too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never even thought to do that! This basically makes what I always called a Mexican Salad! I will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love Taco Bell. Great idea thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, such a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete