Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, December 28, 2009

Product Review - DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portion Control Pizzas


New food find everyone!!!!

Check out these new frozen pizzas from DiGiorno.

I tried the "Chicken with Peppers & Onions"...yummy and crispy (not doughy at all)

Click HERE for the nutritional info -- 200 calories, 11 g of protein!


Here's what it looks like straight from the oven (not microwave) and sliced in 4 pieces (oops, I took a bite too). Perfect bandster size portions!
I found it on sale at Fred Meyer/Kroger for 2 for $5 (2 pizzas per box)

7 comments:

  1. now that's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! I don't think I could handle the crust though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wonder if we have those here - must find out.. Thanks for posting - these tips are always so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh man I would love to try these! What a fantastic food find!! Thanks for sharing!! Oh and thanks for being my cheerleader!! lol

    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GREAT! find..I am munching on a homemade pita pizza with fresh mozzarella, tomatoe and basil! I hope my local grocery store has these!

    Just stumbled upon your blog! amazing job on the weight loss!

    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried these out after reading your blog and they were very good. I kinda wish it had about 50 calories more in cheese, but the flavor was sooo good and I usually don't like thin crust pizzas. Also, the serving size will be perfect once I get some restriction. Thanks for the advice!!

    ReplyDelete