Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello Restriction!

So I had my first 1 cc fill last Thursday and honestly I didn't feel any different...I could still eat 1.5 cups of food at each meal no problem and snacks too.

Fast forward to Sunday mid day when the restriction began....whoa...I feel like I did about 2 weeks post op. VERY restricted....and loving it.

Could it be due to this head cold? or maybe due to "Aunt Flo" visiting? or maybe the fill finally kicked in? hmmmmm....very mysterious.

Any ideas???

PS: I love this post/video, way to go Amy! Check it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Probably a combination of both - TTOTM seems to make us tighter bandwise and mucus from the cold could be stopping you up.. all joy huh lol.
    Love the pretty blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it takes a few days for the restriction to kick in..that is way it is a good idea to only eat liquids/mushies for a couple of days after the fill...I got a fill last night and I am only managing water and soup at the moment....takes a bit to get down...but hoping it will give me great restriction (and hopefully nearer to the sweet spot)....

    ReplyDelete