Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Mysterious Fill!

So, my fill finally kicked in...THANK GOODNESS. I cancelled my fill appt on Monday.

I have good restriction and I'm back on track with much better food choices today. My eating shenanigans of last night will show up on the scale soon enough...oh well...

So today was weigh in day and I'm down another 2.3lbs for a grand total of 39.3 lbs lost. yay!

My goal is to lose 40lbs by Christmas....I bet I can do it! :)


8 comments:

  1. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gonna make that goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you can do it:! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will get there, No problem. Thanks for the Banded Wendy site, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing u got that good feelin' back! haha! You can make that goal!

    ReplyDelete