Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, December 5, 2009

NSV from the trip to Disney World


I forgot to tell you guys....

Since I live in a small town, every time I fly my trip begins in a small commuter airplane...usually the CRJ700. It looks like this:
Anyways, when I flew in mid September, I noticed that the seat belt JUST fit around me at the biggest it would get (no extra bit of seat belt to pull tight). What a reality check!

So when I flew last week, I had about 4-5 inches of extra inches of seat belt to pull tight! wow!
Who knows...if I hadn't had lapband surgery in October...would I require a seat belt extender on my next trip?

9 comments:

  1. Awesome NSV!
    I love the Rx... is that from Reeger? Maybe I will hit her up for one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful NSV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wayheyhey!! Love that you didn't need that extra belt.. isn't it cool when things like this happens? Seem to reafirm that this is really happening!! Love that little plane too! Looks really sleek and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the NSV girlie!!! I need your email address :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a super amazing NSV! I cant wait for my flight in 2 weeks to test it out, now that I'm almost 60 lbs down !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic NSV! Thank goodness you didn't have to worry about needing a belt extender! Losing weight helps in sooo many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fabulous NSV some of us have gotten to experience. Even though most of us don't fly frequently it is still super exciting! One less embarassing moment to deal with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny that you said this, as this is one of those 'small things' that stink about being overweight. I am going next week for my consultation, and hope to have surgery by the end of June. The last time I flew, I was mortified about what would happen if I gained any more weight and had to fly again. Would they make me buy another ticket? Horrifying. I'm not easily shamed, but this was super upsetting and I'm glad that you wrote about it. I'm enjoying reading your blog from the beginning as I'm in the very starts of it all and can use all the personal insight I can get. Thanks so much for sharing. I too have started my own blog to share with friends and family (and random internet wanderers) in hopes that they can better understand what I'm doing. Feel free to peek if you like! newtlesandwingdings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete