Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back from Thanksgiving travels...and a face comparison

I've just returned from a 5-day trip to visit family and Disney World. The good news is that I made (mostly) wise food choices in airports, on the plane, at restaurants, in the theme parks, etc. I weigh in on Friday, so we will have to see how I've been doing. Luckily there was lots of walking around at the parks which helped burn those calories!

So, here's a photo comparison for you....can you see a difference?
July '09

November '09

10 comments:

  1. Nope - no difference.. KIDDING!!!!! OMG you look fantastic and you should always wear green .. it looks just beautiful on you!! Really brings out your eyes. What a difference huh.. you should be SO proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally tell a difference on your cheeks, you look fabulous!! I am glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference...it's a massive change...congratulations...hope you had fun at WDW...I am hoping to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, wow what a difference! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge difference!!!!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, dan definately see it in your cheeks. I went to a fill appt the Monday after returning from a vacation and I had gained but I lost it by the end of the week. We cannot control the portions/salt etc. when we eat restaurant meals on vacation. So, just don't be too discouraged if the loss is not as big as you expect. It will show within a couple days! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a big differnce, you are doing so good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a MAJOR difference in your face! and your eyes look so alive now! way to go! And hopefully being conscious of your surrounds during your trip will pay off on the scale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep! there's the difference not only in the physical of your face but in the spunk shining through you !

    ReplyDelete