Goal Weight: 135 lbs
Last week's weight: 140.6 lbs
This week's weight: 141.0 lbs
GAIN: 0.4 lbs
How did I GAIN 0.4 lbs this week?
Let's review, shall we?
I wish that I could tell you about fabulous and yummy middle-of-the-night trips to the ice cream grocery store aisle.
But that didn't happen.
Or even tasty visits to the Taco Bell drive-thru.
But that didn't happen either.
Here's how it did happened. Since my last weigh-in, I:
- Tracked my food choices and ended each day around 1100-1200 calories and 70+ proteins.
- Drank 100+ oz of water each day.
- Jazzercised five times this week = 320 minutes of cardio and weight lifting.
Here's what doesn't show on that scale:
- Some of my fitted tops are starting to get lose on me...mainly in the abdominal area (yay!)
- Jeans that I was struggling to zip up after Memorial Day weekend, have extra room in them now.
I will continue to press on.
There is no done.
There is no finish line.