Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, June 8, 2012

Weigh-in & Flashback Friday

New goal weight: 135 lbs (was 145 lbs)

Last week's weight: 143.2 lbs

Today's weight: 140.6 lbs

How did I lose 2.6 lbs this week? I tracked my food choices (calories and protein) and Jazzercised. 

In honor of Flashback Friday, here I am at about 250ish lbs.
South Africa ~ June 2007
In this photo, I'm wearing:
  • Size 22W Lane Bryant Jeans....and they were stretchy jeans of course. 
  • Size 9.5 Wide shoes. (I now wear 7.5 regular width).
Coming up tomorrow: Find out what went down (or up?) at my fill/adjustment appointment yesterday.

11 comments:

  1. When I was catching up yesterday, I read you won't make it to Chicago. You will be missed!! Congrats on the loss. That kicks some serious butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without coming off as a creepy stalker (I hope), I have to confess that I read your blog from beginning to end twice while I was making the decision to have WLS. I love your flashback pictures - you're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LBG you are a super star. Reached one goal and heading for another with all guns blazing!

    PS love the zebras, how cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the what??!! How can you leave a girl hangin' like this?? Congrats on being only 5 L-Bs from your new goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight....(spelled wrong on purpose)....your feet shrink, too?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for me EVERYTHING got smaller. Even my hat size. Go figure

      Delete
  6. It's hard to believe that's you. I love that you never let your weight stop you from traveling around the world.

    So, a new goal weight... I have no doubt you will get there. It will be interesting to see how you feel/look when you do and how easy/hard it will be to maintain.

    Great job on your weight loss this week. It's amazing how tracking makes so much difference.

    And gotta love the Jazzercise! What ever happened with the promotional video you were gonna be in?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete