Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Weigh-in Day...and the results are...

a LOSS of 0.8 lbs...YAY!

Do you know how much I worked this week for that 0.8 lb loss?!?! 

1100 calories a day and 50+ grams protein.  A solid 7 days of no junk, overeating, etc.  Probably the most focused and dedicated week ever post-op.

My exercise that I did this week:
  • 3 Zumba Classes
  • 1 Zumba Toning Class
  • 2 x 45 minute power walks
I am also starting to see that clothes are fitting better even though the scale isn't moving as much. 

Back in mid September I bought these size 6 jeans that were "someday-I-will-fit-into-them-jeans".  They barely zipped...a serious tourniquet...blood supply to my legs were being cut off.  LOL.  Well, I tried them on the other night and while there is still some serious muffin toppage going on....they are fitting better.  So I am seeing progress in other ways.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Uhm - A) A size 6! WOW! and B) I bet you see a HUGE loss next week because I always think that when you have a focus week, it takes a week for your body to realize it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!! Great job...that is some real commitment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! what a great week you had. and even though the scale only gave you a little today it will catch up eventually and you will have a rockin next week I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeehee, size 6, that muct feel really good. I will have to come to group and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent. And you will be slipping easily into those jeans before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...