Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Tooth

Did I ever tell you that I have a major sweet tooth?

Yeah...I can pass up the salty chips/etc...but I gotta have my sweets!

I try to keep low calorie sweet treats in the house so I can still satisfy my sweet tooth and stay on the course of healthy eating.

Here are my favorite sweets:
  • Jamba Sorbet Bars -- YUMMY!  70 to 90 calories each. Check 'em out HERE
  • Fudgsicles -- 40 calories each.  Check 'em out HERE
By having these things around the house keeps me from getting in the car and going through the drive-thru at Dairy Queen....chocolate fudge Blizzard...yes please!

5 comments:

  1. They look delicious!
    Everyone keeps talking about these fudgsicles but I don't think they sell them in Australia =(
    I'll keep an eye out for an alternative though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the no sugar added creamsicles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fudgsicles! I'll keep my eyes open for the Jamba Sorbet bars. They look good too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo a sweet tooth..You have to try the skinny cow ice cream bars, so good and around 100 calores mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... I wish I could just say no to sweets but I can't... thank goodness for snacks like these... I'll have to try to Jamba one. Yum!

    ReplyDelete