Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, October 8, 2012

Would You Like Some Doro Tibs?

You know that you do.

Eating at an Ethiopian restaurant (like we did this past weekend), is like looking up a word in the old school dictionary and then having to look up each of the words in the definition each separately.

Lots of mysterious foods, but oh. so. tasty.

By the way, there were no utensils. No forks. No knives. No nothin'.

One breaks off small pieces of the rolled up yeast bread (that tastes like air/nothing) called Injera to scoop up the food.

Don't worry, I washed my hands first.

It was all served family style from the one big platter...so I had troubles trying to figure out how much I had eaten. I also had difficulties focusing on eating small bites.

But it was SO TASTY!  Delish!

Here are some pics that I stole off of the menu.

Lots of protein choices: garbanzo beans, lentils, chicken.  Spicy too!

Left side of the platter:
That clears it up.
Right side of the platter:
YUM!
I can't wait to go back for more!

4 comments:

  1. Yummmmm! I wish we had some more interesting food where I live...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying new food from other cultures. It is sometimes a shot in the dark to order though. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great week, LBG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get past looking at your awesome arms! lol

    The food looks yummy too though. Thank goodness it's called a veggie platter because I would never be able to pronounce those names!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to try one of those places! You made it seem like fun and good food too!

    ReplyDelete