Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, January 11, 2013

Weigh-in Day & Guess Where I'm Going Today?

Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Last week's weight: 142.4 lbs

This week's weight: 142.4 lbs

Exactly the same.

*******************

Where am I going to today?

To meet my new bariatric surgeon.

I need a fill.

So hungry.

But I've heard that this bariatric practice requires a barium swallow (a separate appointment) before they will do a fill on a new patient.

I am prepared with the video of my barium swallow from March - saved in my iPhone for them to watch. Hopefully that will work?

Doubt it.

I am perfecting my powers of persuasion as I type this.

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Barium Swallow...yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I doubt that they will take the video. I just switched docs and brought numerous things with me. They are redoing everything to "see for themselves"... Also yours was done almost a year ago :) finger crossed for you though, it would save time and money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like the new surgeon--and, almost more important, his office staff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I'm almost 3 years out, never had a barium swallow...I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I hope you like them. At least they are thorough (or thorough at milking insurance! HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly I wish my clinic insisted upon a bariatric swallow even once a year or something just to check it out. Hope it went well for you hon!

    Great maintenance weigh in! /heart

    ReplyDelete