- I was a good little bandster and stuck to the 72 hours of full liquids that my nurse practitioner requires after an overfill/unfill situation.
- I'm officially back in the green zone. So finally on Saturday night I was able to enjoy (and chew!) yummy dinner out at a local Italian restaurant. I ate bread! yum!
- The scale still showed 135 lbs this morning, so my new goal RANGE: 135-145 lbs. I think that I feel more comfortable with this range.
Here's my plan for the week:
- Exercise! Jazzercise and Zumba classes. Oh and some roller skating too!
- Back on track with portion control and choosing lean solid proteins FIRST.
- No more Starbucks Salted Caramel Mochas for this girl.