Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Somebody's Having a Case of the Mondays

I think I am either fighting some type of tummy bug or having migraines...not sure...but definitely queezy.

Eating hasn't really been on the agenda these past few days.  I had half a protein shake and an apple juice yesterday...that's it.  I forced down a Greek yogurt this morning....bleh.

I hope I feel better by this weekend :)

PS: I saw 141.2 this morning on the scale.  Not sure what to think about that.  An all time low.

12 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better. Get some rest maybe that will help. Congrats on the all time low!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST feel better for the weekend! I'm not going to eat that fancy dinner all by myself and a slumber party just isn't a slumber party when you're sleeping alone. :-) Hope you get to feeling better quick. Did you see "The Devil Wears Prada"? One of the characters said, "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight." I hope that's not the case with you, but I still think that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a horrible way to get to your all time low! Hope you feel better soon. You are so tiny, I think my right leg weighs more than you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I hear you on the Mondays... hope you feel better soon. Try some flat coke, it can help settle your stomach and the caffeine can be good for a headache.
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better soon and that you get to stay at that all time low! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that's a totally crappy way to get to that number - I hope you're feeling much, much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon. Make sure you eat some protein today. Also get some good rest in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are back feeling dandy in no time at all! Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon doll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no - I hope you don't get what we had here! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your feeling better and thats a yuck way to get to your low. But I hope it stays!

    ReplyDelete