Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 1 of Full Liquid Pre-op Diet

Today was rough...I started the pre-op liquid diet. I have had 3 protein shakes, 2 yogurts, 2 soups for abut 1150 calories. The headache I got about noon today was crazy wicked. But I'm going to stick with it as I know the diet will help get my body ready for surgery. Sigh...

Moving on...you should all know that I am a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady!!! Here's a funny for you...be sure to check out my cat's blog (link is on the right of this page):





7 comments:

  1. OK, take if from me. It will get better! I was no a happy camper for the first 5 days or so, but honestly after that my hunger went away for the most part. I found myself not eating as much yogurt and applesauce and mainly surviving on protein drinks and soup. My glad you have the two week version of the pre op diet. I KNOW it got me ready for surgery mentally and physcially. I just had surgery 2 weeks ago so I remember it well! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, you can do it! lol I will be your cheeleader! I wish I had had to do a pre op diet, I didn't and therefore lost nothing before surgery! I think you will be very happy that you did it in the end! I wish I had to have did it! Are you from the New England area??? I don't know many people other than them who use the word "wicked" I am from MA and I use it all the time lol that is why I ask!!! Your date is around the corner!!! Ah!! So exciting!

    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 4, I have already lost 5 pounds. But this liquid is kicking my butt. I just gotta stay focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm doing the pre-op diet now and while it sucks I am doing ok. I wish I could have yogurt and applesauce all I can have is protein protein and more protein shakes with milk or water I want to scream shout and murder a steak I am now on day 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to a surgeon soon to discuss which type of plans I need.11-17-2015

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK,HAS ANYONE REGRETTED THEY HAD A LAPBAND?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i MAY CONSIDER THE SLEEVE,BUT LITTLE SCARED

    ReplyDelete