Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas & a Photo From LAST Christmas

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas day!

I will leave you with a photo from last year's Christmas day meal.  Christmas 2009 and weighing about 216 lbs.  I was 40 lbs down from my highest weight of 256 lbs... about 2+ months post op.

Think about how much you could achieve by next Christmas.

What are your goals for a healthier YOU?

7 comments:

  1. I told my husband yesterday, next Christmas, I'm going to be skinny (or as skinny as I get) and hot and healthy! I can't wait. Last Christmas seemed to be just last week, so this year will surly go just as quickly! So excited for 2011! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a fantastic New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin, you look great! You are one of the many success stories I have learned from. Congratulations to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a lovely day today! Great post - what a difference a year makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy how much we can accomplish in a year :) Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - GREAT new blog!! I love it!! And I am sooo looking forward to my journey to a healthier me!! I am looking to YOU for inspiration, for motivation - and always friendship!! Thank you for sharing YOUR journey with me!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reminder of all that can be accomplished in just one year..you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...