Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weigh-in Day...and the results are...

a loss of 1.3 lbs. 

yay! 

Total lost: 101.4 lbs.

I have also revised my goal weight to 145lbs.  That will put me in the "normal" BMI range.  I can't believe that I am 9.6 lbs from my goal....maintenance is just on the horizon...

PS: my 11 month bandiversary came and went this week...9/20 (monday).  I am working on my 1 year bandiversary post...it will be long...and hopefully informative for those who are just starting their lapband /weightloss journeys.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome! I hope I can write something like this in March. Crossing my fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is so true!
    You are an inspiration and cant wait to see the 1 year anniversary post!
    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I was banded less than 48 hours ago; hoping my success mirrors yours. Your such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You've rocked your band and done an incredible job meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...