Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend of FUN (with Pics!)

First of all, thanks for your kind comments on my size 8 skirt NSV post.  You guys are great!

OK, now on to the fun and busy weekend!

My good friend Amy who lives 5+ hours away came to visit.  I haven't seen her since February, so we had lots to catch up on.

We went to a local town here in Oregon called Jacksonville, which is a "wild west" old cowboy town with cute shops and restaurants:



We had a tasty lunch at a outdoor patio bistro in Jacksonville HERE.  I had the crab cakes...YUM!

On Sunday, we went to a food/wine event where there were lots of tastings of EVERYTHING...way too much.  But tasty!  Here we are at the event:

We also managed to squeeze in a Zumba class and a 2.5 mile fast walk (40 mins) around the neighborhood. Hopefully I burned off all those calories, or at least some of them. :)

FUN WEEKEND!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics! Sounds like an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun. Good job getting that exercise in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend and you look so great in the pic with the crab cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO skinny!! Did you have fun in Oregon? I live in Salem, but have never been to Jacksonville! Too far away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a great time! I'd love to visit Oregon sometime. I've heard nothing but good things about the state!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics!! I can't believe your NSV! Size 8!!!!!

    ReplyDelete