Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Friday, September 14, 2012

Not Weigh-in Day Today Because...

My scale is somewhere inside a box inside this big truck. I won't see all of my life's possessions until Wednesday next week.




The good news: Pemberley is liking hotel living a little too much.




She's been asking where her chocolate mint on her pillow is.
Don't tell her, but I ate it.
- Posted from my iPhone

11 comments:

  1. *smoochies for Pemberley*

    Best of luck in your move dearest. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny...good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go to Zumba last night? :)

    Hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaky sneaky mint stealing momma... Pemberley is too cool for school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you posted it and I just missed it, but why are you moving?
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope everything makes it in one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you luck with your move! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Pemberley!

    Good luck in your new place.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOO exciting!! That move came FAST.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...