1. Have you ever tried to put into words and describe what genuine "restriction" feels like with a Lap-Band? Fullness in the chest... or maybe tightness right between the ta-ta's? How would you describe "restriction"?
3 1/2. I was recently asked how much food I now eat compared with how much I used to eat before banding. When it's not the weekend (see # 5 below), I would say it's about 1/4 to 1/3 of the portions that I used to eat. But I can always eat more, but rely on my food scale daily to keep my portions in check. Example: Pre-band: I'd eat an entire box of Kraft Mac n' Cheese....easily. With a big sugary coke to wash it all down. Now? I could probably eat about 4-5 forkfuls before I would start to feel the need for protein. I guess my food choices are much, much different also, not just the quantities.
5. Lately, I've been eating sooooooooooooooo much sugar on the weekends. Cake. Cookies. Eating out. Yuck. I think that I turn back into my inner fat girl every Friday night. I need to reign this craziness in. No more "fat girl weekends" for me.
2.74. Pemberley's currently at her all time highest weight. I feel guilty. I've been giving her WAY too many treats, or as I like to call them "cookies." Here's Pemberley eating a cookie this weekend:
7. I can't wait to see "Anna Karenina." Should be good! Unfortunately, it looks like it'll only be showing at the independent hippy-skippy theaters.
8. Less than 5 1/2 weeks until Christmas.
3.8. I can't count....or do math. I actually used my calculator today to multiply 8 x 9.
10. Have you made a game plan yet on how not to overeat at Thanksgiving? Me either.