Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No fill today and now on Soft Foods!

I had my 4 week follow up appt at the surgeons office today and was supposed to get my first fill.

Well, since I am never hungry (don't hate me) and losing weight at an appropriate pace, it was decided that I didn't need a fill. So, we will try again in 2 weeks on Dec 3.

Today also began my transition to soft foods! yay! I am enjoying a turkey and cheese roll up as I type this...and chewing chewing chewing!





5 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you - and ok I won't hate you lol but that is unusual.. lovely though.
    Enjoy your real first food. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well even w/ no fill the news was good, so yay for you! I saw you were folliwng me so I'll follow you now and try to keep up! congradulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you that you aren't hungry with no fill! Will make the entire process much easier for you. I also wonder if beginning to eat real food will get your stomach moving and bring on the hunger bug a bit. Keep us in the loop on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on NOT being hungry all the time & still losing weight. I hope it is this way for me too! I agree with what Jennyr1222 said, that perhaps once you begin introducing the real food in, it will start the stomach to wanting more food, thus the hunger pains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey LBG- Doesnt it feel grand to not be hungry for a change ! You might be one of the lucky ones that might get there with just a fill but in any case congrats on this new feeling and keep us posted !!!

    ReplyDelete