Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, November 9, 2009

Calorie Counts are key

I had been struggling with getting enough calories for about 2 weeks post op...usually about 500-600 calories. However now I can get up to about 900-1000 each day (yes, I write down all that I eat/drink). All of a sudden the scale is moving downward much more quickly...hmmm....those extra calories really make a difference.

How about you bandsters...how many calories each day do you eat? What works for you?

PS: I always aim for 70 grams of protein each day....it's getting easier every day.

1 comment:

  1. You're good being able to able to monitor your protein - that part I have no idea about.. that said I have found, for me, 1000 calories also works well. Drop and I don't lose the weight. Strange isn't it. Sort of goes against everything you think SHOULD happen lol.

    ReplyDelete