Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Weigh-in Day & What Happened on the Fourth of July?

Where have I been?

On Facebook

If you want to know what I do for exercise, go check out Facebook.

If you want to know what I am eating, go check out Facebook.

If you want to know what new non-scale victories (NSV) that I have recently celebrated, go check out Facebook.

It's.  All.  On.  Facebook.

Anywhoozle, onwards to today's official Friday weigh-in.

Today is my 258th weekly weigh-in since I began the pre-op diet back in August 2009.  That's almost  FIVE years ago.

I weighed in at 258.8 lbs.

Yikes.

Today's weight?

142.6 lbs.

I am still below my goal weight of 145 lbs.

I have been at my goal weight for over 3 and half years now!

Lastly, here are a few pics from the Fourth of July. 

And guess what?

These are exclusive never-before-seen pics and they're NOT on Facebook:

1 comment:

  1. goal weight for 3 and a half year!!! girl you ARE THEE rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete