Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Sunday, July 28, 2013

24 Minutes & I'm Done


Pretty. 

Much. 

All. 

The. 

Damn.

Time.

Are you sick of it yet?

You should be.

But obviously you're not because I've been getting buckets of emails and Facebook messages from you guys about what exactly goes down during a Shred workout.

Therefore, I've created a photo montage for you.

You're welcome.

And so it begins: With a remote control.  

The MOST difficult part of the entire workout? Making the decision to make the time to workout and press "PLAY" on the remote.

And now some warm up moves:


How about some walk-out push ups? Pemberley likes to join in:

Liftin' some weights:

Cardio mixed in for good measure: High knee lifts

Don't forget the abs:


And more weight liftin':

Phew! 24 minutes of sweat.  The end.

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I may have to try it! Looks similar to my dance toning class, but that takes an hour and going somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Shred. Also love Bob's bootcamp DVD and Yoga Weightloss DVDs. Nice job on the workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I bottle your drive and motivation and drink it every day three times a day? I am struggling and I'm only at the beginning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who on earth was your photographer? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is pay day.... I'm going to go make the best $9 investment ever. Thanks LBG!

    ReplyDelete