Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Weigh-In Day & the Holidays are Here!

Can you believe that I have officially been at/below by goal weight of 145 lbs for FOUR years now?  I got to my goal weight on December 17, 2010.

That's about 120lbs lost. And I've kept it off.

This is a HUGE accomplishment for me.

Why?

For me, this weight loss journey is about KEEPING the weight off.

Not just losing the weight.

Here's today's weigh-in pic:

As you can see from today's weigh-in, the holidays are here. 

I am up a few pounds from last week, but still below my goal weight. 

I have been enjoying all of those cookies and treats that get passed around the office and parties this time of year.  I am not too worried about it. The 2-3 pounds up and down the scale don't phase me any more.  This process is all about what happens in "maintenance." 

Now how about a few updates on what I've been up to for the holidays:

I got my crafty-ness on with the kittehs and made Christmas paw print ornaments:
 
My Sweetie and I got busy making and decorating Ninja-Bread cookies. They're bad-ass.

We cruised around in our own backyard and went olive oil tasting in the Wine Country. Here's the official "let's-play-tourist-and-stand-in-the-vineyards" photo from that day:

As you can see, life goes on.

I still do all the things I need to do be healthy:

--I make correct food choices and portion sizes.
--I still EXERCISE most days of the week.

Lastly, I will leave you with this thought:

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Loved this post and the last note left. So true. Where did you get those paw print kits? I want one for my cats. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tourist pic! I do miss parts of California since I moved away 7 years ago! Wine Country and the Pacific Ocean. The Gulf of Mexico is just not the same and I've yet to find a winery in these neck of the woods lol! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cookies and your man is pretty cute too. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...