Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, November 1, 2013

Weigh-in Day & a Halloween Non-Scale Victory!

Goal weight: 145 lbs

Today's weight: 140.8 lbs

But wait a gosh darn minute! That's not the whole story.

What did the scale say the day after I returned home from my trip to Australia (Sunday Oct 27)? 

146.2 lbs.

Damn.  

All that eating out at restaurants while traveling and eating WAY too many butter croissants at Starbucks and eating buckets of chocolate cookies called "TimTams" while I was Down Under had finally caught up with me.  

Yikes.

So this past week, I got back on track with my food choices (high protein, low calorie) and achieved this for today's weigh-in:

Now let's talk about my Halloween Non-Scale Victory (NSV).

I wore my workout clothes to work yesterday as my "Halloween" costume.

Yep.

Totally lame. But sometimes I just want to wear my stretchy pants to work and be comfy, mmkay?

I put my dumbells/weights on my desk.

The illusion of "exercise girl" costume was complete.

If you follow me of Facebook, you have seen MANY pics of yours truly in my workout gear.

While I was sitting at my desk yesterday morning, a coworker stops by and says, "Are you Workout Barbie?"

Yes.

I.

Am.

Thank.

You.

Very.

Much.

NSV alert!

I'll take it.

So I was officially Workout Barbie for the rest of the day.

1 comment: