Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, February 17, 2014

What? More Sparklies?

Did I tell you that I now want a white polka dot pony named Sparkle Pancake? 

But wait.

That's a story for another day.

Instead, I will tell you all about what I did for my three year goaliversary.  

Finally, right?

My three year goaliversary (three years of maintaining my weight below 145 lbs) was back on December 17, 2013.

But sometimes it takes this girl awhile to get her act together and make a decision.

If you look up indecisive in the dictionary, you may see a photo of yours truly.

I don't like to use the word "indecisive"

I prefer the words "planner" and "methodical."

All.  In.  Good. Time.

Anywhoozle, as you know, I like to celebrate my weight maintenance milestones with jewelry.

Remember the ring story that I told you about for my one year goaliversary?
 

Well, back in December, the parental units gave me these sparklies!  Natural Zircons.
2.3 Ct each
These are NOT Cubic Zirconia.

Don't be fooled.

These beauties are made by Mother Nature.

This past week, I finally got around to making them into solitaire white gold earrings at the local jeweler.

And TA DA!  
 
I chose to wear them for my lunch-hour workout today. 

One must sparkle at every opportunity, whether covered in sweat or not.

This IS my not-so-happy sweaty workout face. 

You're welcome.

And just like the rule that I have for my ring: I must be 145 lbs or less to wear my new goaliversary earrings. 

Talk about ACCOUNTABILITY to my health goals.

There is no turning back now.

4 comments:

  1. Your earrings are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your earrings are stunning and so are you even with your "not-so-happy sweaty workout face". I love the idea of having your ring and earrings that you can only wear as long as you are under a specific weight. It definitely helps keep you in line and keeps you accountable! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce! I need to give myself better gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete