Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini-BOOBs Oregon/Nor Cal Meet Up!


There's lots of talk and planning about the fabulous upcoming trip to Chicago for BOOBs (Band of Outrageous Babes) in October. I can't wait!  We are so lucky to have such a great group of ladies organizing this fun event.

Anyways, this got me and Jen over at Jen is Gonna Lose It! chatting....and we decided that we are long overdue for a meet up for us bandsters here in Oregon and Northern California.

We were thinking of a lunch meet up at a restaurant probably in Eugene or Medford on either Saturday Feb 26 or Saturday March 5.

Are you interested in joining in?  I hope so.  The more the merrier!

If so, please email me at lapbandgal@yahoo.com with:
  • Name and blog
  • Your date preference
  • thoughts on location
See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. I can probably do Eugene on either of the days listed. I will be driving through Eugene at the end of March for Spring Break on my way to San Francisco if you want to do something in Medford at either the beginning or end of that week I would be sure to coordinate things to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, pretty sure either date would work for me too.

    Some suggestions: Chili's, Cafe Yumm or PF Chang's (not sure how band friendly but next to Trader Joe's)

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please re-follow my blog! I changed the URL and now everyone who follows my blog can not see my new posts in their blog feed. http://mandyblapbandjourney.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish that I could attend, but we just can't make it this time...maybe next time??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are planning on coming to Chicago. you are such an inspiration to me and I can't wait to see your skinny self again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at boobs.

    Sadly there is an entire continent in the way!

    ReplyDelete