Weigh-Ins are on FRIDAYS - Updated January 13, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Hit my goal weight on December 17, 2010:

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Weigh-in Day -- Lost 3 lbs this week


Friday Weigh-in Day! 

I have weighed-in each and every Friday since August 2009.  That's more than FIVE years of weekly weigh-ins.

Here's today's weight and last Friday's weight. 


I'm down 3 lbs!
How did I achieve this?
  • 100+ oz water each day
  • 1200 cals, 60+ proteins each day (I WROTE IT DOWN)
  • 5 x 30 min workouts this week
  • Took my vitamins 
This last week of dedication and hard work reminds me of the 14 months of when I was in my "Losing Phase" of my weight loss journey. These are the same behaviors and choices that I made to lose about 115 lbs in 14 months.

What does this past week also tell me? 

If I do the work, then I am successful on the scale.

PS: My capri pants are lose this morning. Pretty baggy on my hips. Non-Scale Victory (NSV) alert!

5 comments:

  1. Hi lap band gal! I don't have a blog...yet. I've been reading yours over the past few weeks. I am in the process of getting approved for lap band surgery. I absolutely LOVE your posts! I find them extremely helpful. I just wanted to tell you how inspiring your blogs are. thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to see you in 2 days! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder for me as I struggle to get off 3-4 extra pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing post you have shared here with us. You have done a very great thing really very appreciative . Thanks and keep updating us with inspiring blog like this. I want to share an informative thing about cellulite. Cellulite become a big problem today which makes our body appearance ugly but with cellulite exercises you can remove it from your body very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...