Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Weigh-In Day Results?

I've been super duper focused on my food choices, portion sizes (weighing food on my food scale), and of course tracking (writing down my calories and proteins) since August 1.

I began on August 1 at: 158.2 lbs
Friday weigh-in on August 5: 157.0 lbs
Friday weigh-in (today) on August 12: 155.2 lbs

That's a loss of 1.8 lbs this past week. Yay!


I am also updating my tracker at the top of this page as more accountability for myself.

That's all for now. Until next time, I'll see you all over on the facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff!!!! Onward and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a great job! Stay fit. To complement with your staying fit mission. I would like you to at least check out find your fine fat burner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome job on your weight loss! You could complement that with fat burner like find your fine. to boost it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bench weighing scales are constructed of aluminum or mild steel body with a stainless steel shroud and used for both commercial and industrial purpose. yük hücresi

    ReplyDelete