Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I've Kept Off 115 Pound Weight Loss For Over Four Years with My Lap-Band

Summer.

A time that I enjoy MUCH MORE now.

The heat and hot temperatures are easier for me not being a big girl.

I'm not so sweaty.

I'm more comfortable.

Don't even get me started on the thigh chub-rub of wearing shorts when I was 260lbs.

Now at 145lbs, I don't have to be hot and sweaty carrying around my extra 115 lbs of weight on my body.  

Long gone is my "fat" blanket" as I like to call it.. 

I was always so sweaty! Gross.

But now.

Let me tell you about how Summer time is for me NOW at 145lbs:

I enjoy wearing dresses now.

I like to wear cute shorts now.

Tanktops? Yes!

A bikini? Abso-freakin-lutely.

I've been in maintenance for over four and half years now.

Please join me...Let's travel back in time.

And here are the summer pics to prove it:

((Cue that time travel music!))
 
4th of July 2015:
 
 
Summer 2014:
 

Summer 2013:

Summer 2012:

Summer 2011:

And now one last reminder of where I began.  At 260lbs before I had got my Lap-Band. Winter 2008:

1 comment:

  1. Looking great and rocking the summer wear!!! Keep up the great work. :) Karen P

    ReplyDelete