Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Podcast Alert!


The day that I met Reeger, I was six days post-op and at my surgeon's office.

I remember her asking me to step up to sit on the exam table and lay back.

Within the first few minutes of our appointment together, she unceremoniously ripped off those steri-strips from each of my five brand newly-acquired laproscopic belly wounds.

And let me tell ya.  Each of those little rips hurt.  A lot.

I knew from that moment on, this woman meant business.

Reeger doesn't mess around.

I love that about her.

I've told you before and I'll say it again: one of the secrets to my success is the high-quality after-care that I received from nurse practitioner (Reeger) at my surgeon's office.

Reeger taught me many, many things about my Lap-Band.

She also listened to me.

All 26+ follow up care appointments that I had in the three years post-op were with Reeger.

Wouldn't you love for listen to some of that Reeger magic?

Here's your chance:

Reeger now has a podcast called, "Weightloss Surgery Podcast" on iTunes.

And episode number 007 is an interview with yours truly.  Yep, ME.

A whole hour-long coversation between Reeger and I.

Chatting all about my Lap-Band.

Please go check it out on iTunes.  You won't want to miss this.

3 comments: