Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, May 3, 2013

Weigh-in Day, Football, and Lap-Bands

Goal weight: 145 lbs

Today's weight: 138.0 lbs

Yep, still at goal.

**********************

Rex Ryan is a bandster.  Here's a before pic:

I guess he does something related to football for a living.

I'm an indoor girl, so I don't know these things.

Here's Rex NOW. He's maintained his 100+ lb weight loss for a year now:

Rex was on TV today talking about his band. Go Rex. You are a bad ass and workin' your band.

And did you know that Rex's brother, Rob (who's also does something "Football-ish" -- yes, that's a totally a word, 'cuz I made it up), also has a Lap-Band?
Left: Rex.                                                  Right: Rob


And then there's this football player Max Jean-Gilles who also has a Lap-Band:

I wish I could find a "NOW" pic of Max. I wonder how he's doing with his band?  
Bandsters are everywhere.  

They're out there.

Famous and not so famous.  

They are among us.

4 comments:

  1. Bandsters ? Whatever happened to "Banditos.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LBG you are so cute! Rex ryan is Head coach of the NY Jets and his brother Rob just signed on as an assistant coach for the STL Rams. I think it was the Rams.... FYI, I've been watching Rex. Part of my inspiration as is golfer John Daly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Shared it with my husband ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always makes me smile to hear famous people successful at the "band"

    ReplyDelete