Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Banded Blogger Alert!

Hollee was banded on September 17th and has started a blog!

Stop by and say hello at Hollee's Weight Loss Adventure.

Here's a "now" pic of Hollee...she's 50+ lbs down!

That's a lot of hard work.  Well done Hollee.

PS: If you have started a blog about your weight loss journey and would like to receive a shout out from yours truly, then post a link to your blog below and I will be your newest follower (in a non-cult like way, of course).

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following Hollee! She is a rockstar!

    You are already following me, but I would love a shout out! bandedstrong.blogspot.com :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add her now. You already follow me, but if you do a shout out round-up, feel free to throw me out there. onehitchatatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just banded on Dec 3, and my blog is shrinkingmelapbandvsfibromyalgia.com Would love to see y'all there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome. ..I'm just starting my journey as well...haven't been banded yet but working on all the paperwork now. . Hoping to be banded by January. ...follow my blog at changingbutterfly-weightlossjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was banded in Oct. I'm about 40 lbs down. My blog is no where near as motivating or inspirational as yours. I'm mainly going for a real life wry humorous blog of my adventures in banding. Would love a shout out. Http://thefatgirlthin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was banded in Oct. I'm about 40 lbs down. My blog is no where near as motivating or inspirational as yours. I'm mainly going for a real life wry humorous blog of my adventures in banding. Would love a shout out. Http://thefatgirlthin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete