Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ding Dong!

Is that the doorbell that I hear?

Could it be one of my favorite men waiting at my door?

It's the UPS delivery man!

Last week's online retail therapy session has arrived.

I found this dress at Target.com in the clearance section for $14.98.  Damn! That's a steal.

Size Petite Small. Super snug. Hugs my curves in all the right places.

But the most important question of the day is:

Belt or no belt?  

No belt
with belt
I think the belt adds a little somethin'-somethin'?

23 comments:

  1. I prefer it without the belt! It shows off your tiny waist. I am not a belt fan LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could go either. Yay! 2 outfits for the price of one : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think belt, but either way it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it either way...but I'm a gemini so it's hard for me to make a decision like that :D But forget the belt, $14.98 YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. say yes to the belt! you look great! and I LOVE a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks GREAT without the belt but it looks STUNNING with the belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it with the belt! You look like you're ready for a dirty martini.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the belt but your waist looks smaller without it. You could do either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am probably in the minority but I say no belt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Brenda. I like the belt for a more "professional" touch, but maybe after work take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agree with brenda and ronnie! Love target!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it either way...but you could also use a colored belt for a splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo cute. I love the belt look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousMay 16, 2012

    i vote no belt but yes, either way - FABO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BELT BELT BELT BELT!!!

    ReplyDelete