Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, July 30, 2010

Weigh-in Day...and the results are...

a LOSS of half a pound (0.5)....  HUH??????

I'll take it...but I think the scale gods are just being nice to me...

I have a good plan for the day to stay on track...
  • Breakfast: Greek Yogurt w/ Honey (150 calories, 15 gr protein)
  • Lunch: Egg Salad (2 eggs) w/ salad greens (180 calories, 14 gr protein)
  • PM Snack: 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese (110 calories, 14 gr protein)
  • Dinner: not sure yet...
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Thank god. Someone that uses the band perfectly, eats well, loses weight and looks awesome !!! Good for you, very cool !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my inspiration this week---I AM going to follow in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete