Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The planets were aligned with the cosmic forces today!

Pretty hippy-skippy title, huh? LOL


My fill was scheduled for next week, but I called my surgeon's office this morning to see if anyone had cancelled and could they fit me in earlier. Lucky me, they had an last-minute opening during my lunch hour today. I got .5ccs, so that puts me at 5.3ccs in my 10cc band.

They weighed me too...I've lost about 5 lbs in 3.5+ weeks...my rate of weightloss is definitely slowing down.

Onwards to 24 hour liquids.

7 comments:

  1. Love it when things fall into place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that for kismet? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fill was meant to be. Congrats on the 5 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's meant to be will be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to get the fill in 5Lbs in 3.5 weeks is great!!

    ReplyDelete