Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shorts - Then & Now

With the weather warming up lately, I went through my closet to see what summer clothes that I have that still fit.

I came across my old pair of jean shorts...from Target...Size 24W.  These shorts were pretty snug on me the summer before surgery.

Here they are in comparison to a current pair of shorts, Reebok, size M.  What a difference!

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow What a difference! Your doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you now fit into one leg of your old jean shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've come a LONG way baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about a clear and inspiring visual aid!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool.. what long way you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    Wow! I know you are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing!! Thanks for sharing this! It's such an inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unbe-freakin-lievable!! You rock, sister!

    ReplyDelete