Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Closet Clean-out!

I have gone through my entire closet and gathered up two BIG bags of 18-22 sized clothes that are too big!

I also determined two things:
  1. About half of the clothes in my closet are too big! Time to go shopping!
  2. I should buy stock in Lane Bryant's parent company: Charming Shoppes, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS). I didn't realize that practically all of my clothes are from LB. With the increasing waistlines of the USA population, there will most likely be an increase in demand for the plus sizes.
I promised a friend/coworker that she could have first dibs on the clothes that no longer fit. She promised to donate the ones that she doesn't want to our employer's "employee assistance center" (for low-income families).

5 comments:

  1. Time to hit up Old Navy! he he
    I've also been digging ROSS lately, never did before.

    YAY! for moving through sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice feeling isnt it! When we traveled through the US I loved ROSS... but a lot of the good clothing was in smaller stuff! I love the handbags at Ross, I bought a fossil bag there and I love it to bits!!! Treat your self to a nice outfit you deserve it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting to bag up those unwanted and TOO BIG clothes! What a great feeling huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete