Thank you for your extra love notes and encouragement here on the blog and also on Facebook after my last post about my weight gain.
Let's recap shall we?
What's been going on these past three months or so:
- I made craptastic food choices. No one chose these foods for me. I own these choices I made.
- I ate way too big of portions of those craptastic food choices. I chose these portions.
- I didn't do my weekly Friday weigh-ins for about 5 weeks (lost my accountability).
- I weighed in Monday 3/21/16 (five days ago) and the sh*t got real: 153.4 lbs.
- A weight gain of 8.4 lbs above my goal weight of 145 lbs.
- I am back on the accountability train with weekly weigh-ins and writing down my food choices each day (I track only calories and proteins).
- I am staying accountable to my goal of getting back to 145 lbs.
- My daily goal is 1200 calories and at least 70 proteins. I eat real foods and chew a lot. It's been over a year since I've had a protein shake.
Drum roll please.....
There ya go.
A weight loss of 4.6 lbs!
I have always been someone who can lose and gain weight fast.
What have I
If I do the work, I get the results.
If I track my food, I see the results on the scale.
Was I hungry this past week eating 1200 calories each day?
NO. Nope. Nada.
Thank you very much Lap-Band. My band keeps my physical hunger under control so I can do the work of making food choices and portion sizes.
If you'd like to see what I am up to daily, go check out my Facebook page. I share what I am eating, recipes, workouts, etc.